PHYSICAL PRODUCTS - OVERVIEW
This website is operated by Brew Fitness Co.. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Brew Fitness Co.. Brew Fitness Co. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Agreeing to our Terms of Service you also agree to our Refund Policy and Shipping & Delivery Policy.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right to substitute your product to a comparable product based on current product availability.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Refund Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Brew Fitness Co., our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Brew Fitness Co. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CHARITABLE DONATIONS
We will donate 1% of all net sales to a charity of our choice on a monthly basis, which helps provide sporting & fitness equipment to kids. The chosen charity can change at any time.
SECTION 21 - GIFT CARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Compliance with Laws
- By purchasing a gift card ("Gift Card") offered by Brew Fitness Co., you are certifying and representing to Brew Fitness Co. that the activities in connection with which the Gift Cards will be used will comply with these terms and conditions, all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and that the Gift Cards will not be used in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to guests. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify Brew Fitness Co. and its subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by any of them in connection with your use of the Gift Cards or violation of the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. You agree to release Brew Fitness Co. from and against all claims, expenses, or liabilities you have or may have against or incurred in connection with your use of the Gift Cards or violation of any of the Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- Gift Cards purchased on Brew Fitness Co. are only redeemable for purchases online at https://brewfitnessco.com/ The Gift Card balance will be reduced by the amount of each purchase. If a purchase exceeds the balance, the difference must be paid with cash or other payment method accepted by Brew Fitness Co.
- How To Use Gift Card: Once purchased you will receive an email that contains a unique gift card code, you use this code at checkout to redeem it's value.
- This is a virtual Gift Card (actual card not included)
- Balance Inquiries
- For balance inquiries please contact us
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Our Policies
- Gift Cards cannot be returned, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Gift Cards cannot be replaced or be redeemed for cash unless required by law. Gift Cards can only be sold in any amount over $10.00 to a maximum of $1000. Gift Cards never expire or accrue fees.
- Risk of Loss
- The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon sale. Gift Cards are like cash. We are not responsible if a Gift Card is used without your permission. We cannot trace them or refund them.
- Brew Fitness Co. will have the right to close guest accounts and request alternative forms of payment if Brew Fitness Co. believes such Gift Card has been fraudulently obtained.
- Not for promotional use
- Brew Fitness Co. Gift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts but may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising, or other promotional activities (including without limitation via Web sites, Internet advertisements, email, telemarketing, direct mail, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and radio and television broadcasts.)
- No affiliation with Brew Fitness Co.
- Use of Brew Fitness Co. name, logo, trade dress (including any image/likeness of the cards) or trademarks (or those of any of its subsidiaries or affiliates) in connection with the purchase or use of Brew Fitness Co. Gift Cards is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, the use of Brew Fitness Co. Gift Cards in any manner that states or implies that any person, Website, business, product, or service is endorsed or sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Brew Fitness Co. or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates is prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability
- Brew fitness co. Makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a gift card code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such gift card. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you.
- Any dispute relating in any way Gift Cards in which the aggregate total claim for relief sought on behalf of one or more parties shall be adjudicated in the province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- General Terms
- When you purchase or redeem a Brew Fitness Co. Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Card Terms and Conditions. Brew Fitness Co. reserves the right to change the Gift Card Terms and Conditions from time to time in its discretion. All Gift Card Terms and Conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
SECTION 22 - TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
SECTION 23 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DIGITAL PRODUCTS - OVERVIEW
Brew Fitness Co. operates this website (the “Site”) and The Plans related to or offered on the Site (hereinafter "The Plans"). Brew Fitness Co. services may include, without limitation, tools, applications, email services, bulletin and message boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, calendars, and downloadable mobile applications related to The Plan or provided through the Site. These Terms & Conditions (Terms) govern your use of the Site. The Plans that are provided by Brew Fitness Co.
This Site is for Informational Purposes Only and Does Not Provide Medical Advice:
The Site and Services offer health, fitness and nutrition related information, but are designed for informational purposes only.
You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. if you have any concerns or questions about your health or the content on the site or services, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on the site or through the services. the use of any information provided on the site or through the services is solely at your own risk.
Nothing stated or posted on the Site or available through The Plans is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or counselling care. For the purposes of this agreement, the practice of medicine and counselling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, the practice of pharmacy, nutrition and fitness counselling or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice. Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional topics discussed on the Site or through the Services and no assurance can be given that the information contained in the Site, or The Plan will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. Your access or use of the Site and the Services does not create in any way a physician/patient, confidential, or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on our part. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, clinics, procedures, opinions, products or other information that may appear on the Site or Services. If you rely on any of the information provided by this Site or The Plans, our employees, or guests or visitors to the Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
- “Account” – a registered user account with Brew Fitness Co.
- “Content” means any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, links and other content or materials.
- “Plans” means any digital or physical fitness or related product purchased through brewfitnessco.com or additional applications.
- “Seller” – means the Site you are purchasing from.
- "Software” means the Brew Fitness Co. application that a user can use on a computer or supported mobile device to utilize The Plans; the Software may be downloaded or accessed on the Internet.
- You must create an Account to use The Plans.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use The Plans.
- You have no underlying health issues preventing you from performing The Plan.
- You must use the Brew Fitness Co. Software and The Plan only in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any Account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create Accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Brew Fitness Co. prohibits the creation of an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Brew Fitness Co. upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Brew Fitness Co. users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- Any links shared on Brew Fitness Co. programs are your responsibility and we take no responsibility for any third-party links shared on the Brew Fitness Co. Software. If we find that any third-party links you have posted do not comply with our Terms and Conditions, you will be removed from The Plan.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via The Plan. If found doing so we will delete your account and report you to the relevant authorities.
- You may not use The Plan for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and Content that you submit, post or display on or via The Plan.
- You must not change, modify, adapt, or alter The Plan or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with The Plan or Brew Fitness Co.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (“spam”) to any Brew Fitness Co. users.
Rights & Ownership
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid Plans, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through The Plan or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through The Plan does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through The Plan; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions in your jurisdiction.
- The Plan contains Content owned or licensed by Brew Fitness Co. (“Brew Fitness Co. Content”) including the application brewfitnessco.com Brew Fitness Co. Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Brew Fitness Co. Brew Fitness Co. owns and retains all rights in Brew Fitness Co. Content and The Plan. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, The Plan mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying Brew Fitness Co. Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit Brew Fitness Co. Content.
- The Plans name and Brand logo are trademarks of Brew Fitness Co. and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Brew Fitness Co. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are The Plan marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Brew Fitness Co. and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Brew Fitness Co.
- You agree that Brew Fitness Co. is not responsible for, and does not endorse nor monitor, any third-party Content posted within The Plan. Brew Fitness Co. does not have any obligation to pre-screen, monitor, edit, or remove any third-party Content. If your Content violates these Terms and Conditions, you may bear legal responsibility for that Content.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
This Cancellation and Refund Policy applies for all subscriptions and products purchased through the Brew Fitness Co. checkout.
You acknowledge that Brew Fitness Co. provides a platform for users to purchase Products from a Seller, and that a sales contract is formed between you and a Seller not between you and Brew Fitness Co.
If you purchase a Product from the Brew Fitness Co. checkout, you understand and accept that:
- you are NOT buying a Product directly from Brew Fitness Co., but from the Seller.
- you may contact Brew Fitness Co. or the Seller directly about your purchase; and
- delivery of a Product is handled by a third party.
- on all digital content you will lose your right to cancel as you can instantly see the content upon purchase.
After making a purchase, you may be sent confirmation of the sales contract between the Seller and yourself via the “welcome email” or “product purchase email” promptly after the conclusion of the contract.
You acknowledge that Products purchased through the Brew Fitness Co. software are deemed to fall within the low value off-premises contract exemption to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Brew Fitness Co. Software uses Sezzle as a third-party payment provider. Brew Fitness Co. does not hold any payment details of users.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
You may not use any Brew Fitness Co. forums to discuss this contract. If you do so, Brew Fitness Co. has the right to cancel your membership without issuing a refund.
YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME
Please note your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled at www.brewfitnessco.com at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will have access to The Plans for the period for which you have paid. Once purchased, no refunds will be issued for the unused portion of the subscription.
Once you register, you will have to subscribe to get access to the content. We offer the following auto-renewing subscriptions:
- USD $18.99 monthly (billed monthly)
- USD $49.99 for 3 months (billed every 3 months)
- USD $89.99 for 6 months (billed every 6 months)
- USD $129.99 for 12 months (billed every 12 months)
Payments are made via web, and conversion to your home currency will be handled by your account provider and a conversion fee may be charged for this process.
Subscribing will give you access to all features.
- If you decide to subscribe, you agree to instantly pay the price shown upon confirmation of purchase.
- Payment will be charged to the payment account linked to the card (if you are subscribing via web).
- If it is not cancelled earlier on, a subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- You have the right to manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off at any point after purchase on your 'subscription page' on the website.
- The amount you paid for your subscription upon purchase is non-refundable even if the subscription is terminated early.
- It is your responsibility to cancel your on-going subscription in a timely manner.
- There are NO refunds.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge that the Seller is not obliged to provide a refund on digital Products (which includes all guides) purchased through the Brew Fitness Co. website
Once a download of a digital product has started, you do not have a right to cancel the purchase and to request a refund.
Refunds for digital products shall only be given in the following limited circumstances:
- If there was a technical issue and the content was never received by the buyer, with the email address with which you enrolled
- If the transaction was not a genuine transaction (e.g., card fraud etc.)
- If there was a duplicate order or payment due to a technical fault (that could not be resolved within 5 business days)
- Genuine multiple orders by the same person are not eligible for a refund
For all pre-order sales (which shall be clearly marked as such), delivery dates are estimates only as the Product is still yet to be manufactured. You agree that you are purchasing a Product from the Seller which will only be delivered once it has been produced and that you will be notified via email when your Product has been dispatched.
By signing up you give us permission to contact you via email. Should you wish to unsubscribe, you can do this by following the prompts.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access The Plan. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, The Plan.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which form part of our Terms and Conditions.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive Programs associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable laws in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Contact Brew Fitness Co.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to Brew Fitness Co., the Seller, or The Plan, please contact email@example.com