Brew Fitness Co. is committed to 100% satisfaction and great customer service as it is important to us.
We have a 30-day return policy on damaged or defective items only, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. However, the following conditions must be met; The item must have been sold on our online store, the item shouldn't have been used in any way and the return is made within 14 days of the return request. Due to Covid-19 protocols, we do not accept returns on clothing.
To start a return request, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method or a store credit may be issued. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
If a product gets damaged or was defective upon delivery – we offer 100% store credit or full refund.
The item must have been sold on our online store and the item shouldn't have been used in any way.
We require proof of damage, or if the product was faulty upon delivery of item(s), example: pictures and video.
Discontinued items are final sale and therefore cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged with store credit.
Please note the customer shall bear the shipping costs of the product to the manufacturer unless the product is damaged or defective.
We would be unable to change or cancel an order once it has been placed.
We do not accept refunds if the customer just does not like the product or changed their mind.
If you fail to pick up your package at your local courier’s office or designated pick-up station after a failed attempt and it is returned to the shipper, you do not qualify for a refund. Packages are destroyed if returned due to Covid-19 Protocols.
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds or cancel orders due to long shipping times.
If a refund is issued for any reason, a 35% processing/restocking fee will be deducted from the total order amount paid by the customer.
If paying with Sezzle the refunded amount will appear on your account within 10 business days after receiving the refund email from Sezzle.
If paying by other payment methods, refund processing times may vary, contact your payment provider for further details.
If the package is delayed a full refund cannot be applied until after the 60th business day.
Refunds, if applicable, can take up to 3 - 5 business days to process.
Damaged or Defective
In such an event your item has been damaged or defective, we are more than willing to help you with replacing the item (shipping included) or replacing a damaged or missing part. We will provide a 100% store credit to the item purchased or refund to the original method of payment. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you out.
Due to Covid-19 protocols, we do not accept exchanges of any product.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS - CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
This Cancellation and Refund Policy applies for all digital subscriptions and digital products purchased through the Brew Fitness Co. checkout.
You acknowledge that Brew Fitness Co. provides a platform for users to purchase Products from a Seller, and that a sales contract is formed between you and a Seller not between you and Brew Fitness Co.
If you purchase a Product from the Brew Fitness Co. checkout, you understand and accept that:
- you are NOT buying a Product directly from Brew Fitness Co., but from the Seller.
- you may contact Brew Fitness Co. or the Seller directly about your purchase; and
- delivery of a Product is handled by a third party.
- on all digital content you will lose your right to cancel as you can instantly see the content upon purchase.
After making a purchase, you may be sent confirmation of the sales contract between the Seller and yourself via the “welcome email” or “product purchase email” promptly after the conclusion of the contract.
You acknowledge that Products purchased through the Brew Fitness Co. software are deemed to fall within the low value off-premises contract exemption to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Brew Fitness Co. Software uses Sezzle as a third-party payment provider. Brew Fitness Co. does not hold any payment details of users.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not use any Brew Fitness Co. forums to discuss this contract. If you do so, Brew Fitness Co. has the right to cancel your membership without issuing a refund.
YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME
Please note your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled at www.brewfitnessco.com at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will have access to The Plans for the period for which you have paid. Once purchased, no refunds will be issued for the unused portion of the subscription.
Once you register, you will have to subscribe to get access to the content. We offer the following auto-renewing subscriptions:
- USD $18.99 monthly (billed monthly)
- USD $49.99 for 3 months (billed every 3 months)
- USD $89.99 for 6 months (billed every 6 months)
- USD $129.99 for 12 months (billed every 12 months)
Payments are made via web, and conversion to your home currency will be handled by your account provider and a conversion fee may be charged for this process.
Subscribing will give you access to all features.
- If you decide to subscribe, you agree to instantly pay the price shown upon confirmation of purchase.
- Payment will be charged to the payment account linked to the card (if you are subscribing via web).
- If it is not cancelled earlier on, a subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- You have the right to manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off at any point after purchase on your 'subscription page' on the website.
- The amount you paid for your subscription upon purchase is non-refundable even if the subscription is terminated early.
- It is your responsibility to cancel your on-going subscription in a timely manner.
- There are NO refunds.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
You acknowledge that the Seller is not obliged to provide a refund on digital Products (which includes all guides) purchased through the Brew Fitness Co. website
Once a download of a digital product has started, you do not have a right to cancel the purchase and to request a refund.
Refunds for digital products shall only be given in the following limited circumstances:
- If there was a technical issue and the content was never received by the buyer, with the email address with which you enrolled
- If the transaction was not a genuine transaction (e.g., card fraud etc.)
- If there was a duplicate order or payment due to a technical fault (that could not be resolved within 5 business days)
- Genuine multiple orders by the same person are not eligible for a refund
For all pre-order sales (which shall be clearly marked as such), delivery dates are estimates only as the Product is still yet to be manufactured. You agree that you are purchasing a Product from the Seller which will only be delivered once it has been produced and that you will be notified via email when your Product has been dispatched.
By signing up you give us permission to contact you via email. Should you wish to unsubscribe, you can do this by following the prompts.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access The Plan. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, The Plan.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which form part of our Terms and Conditions.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive Programs associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable laws in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Contact Brew Fitness Co.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to Brew Fitness Co., the Seller, or The Plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org